For Home Sellers:
1. Save Money. As a home seller, you have one objective: maximize your bottom line. You want to walk away from closing with the most cash possible from your transaction. Unfortunately, with the size of ordinary real estate commissions, most home sellers aren't maximizing much! They are paying $12,000 to $24,000 and in some cases much more to sell their homes. That's because the ordinary real estate world has not caught up to the technological advances that have made selling and buying a home much less expensive. It's a 21st Century business still charging like it was 1975! At GreatNest and The Vincent Group, you'll find a 21st Century alternative to paying big real estate commissions. We charge a low set fee for our services that is thousands less than what ordinary brokers charge.
2. Make More Money. The numbers don't lie. We beat the average real estate broker by a lot when it comes to sale prices as a percent of list price. On average, we get our home sellers more than 97% of their listed price on sale. The MLS Average - which represents all brokers in the Triad - is less than 95%. A 2% difference may not sound like much, but it means that a home seller in the Triad with a $300,000 house will usually get about $6,000 more when the list with us versus the average broker in the MLS . . . and that's pretty significant.
3. Move Quicker. Again, the numbers don't lie: our home sellers spend, on average, about 50 days on the market before a sale is made. The MLS average is more than 95 days. The Vincent Group at GreatNest can have your home sold 45 days quicker than the average Triad Area MLS broker can.
Just to recap: with GreatNest you can sell quicker, for more money, while paying less in real estate commissions!
For Home Buyers:
1. Expert Attention. The Vincent Group at GreatNest is made up of full time professionals who have spent years helping home buyers find and secure their dream homes. We regard what we do as a calling as much as a career. We know what's on the market, what's apt to be on the market soon, and the best ways to approach the complexities of a real estate transaction.
2. Thoughtful Advice. We don't look at your home purchase as a single event. It is part of a larger 'Real Estate Plan' that we will help you develop, one that will build equity and even wealth as you continue to work through it. We meet privately with every buyer client to review their financial situation and map out a plan that will have them living the American Dream for decades to come.
3. A Better Deal. It's no secret: our listed home sellers pay less with us than they would with an ordinary real estate broker. What they do with their savings is a personal choice. Some may choose to offer a better price. Others may decide to keep as much of it as possible. Still others may be more willing to negotiate. The point is, as a home buyer you may have more negotiating room with a GreatNest listed seller than one locked into paying a high real estate commission to an ordinary broker.
If you are contemplating a real estate move this year, there is no better place to get started than with The Vincent Group at GreatNest. We have the track record, the vision and the values to help you achieve your housing dreams.
GreatNest and The Vincent Group is a full service real estate company charging a low set fee instead of a percentage commission. We serve buyers and sellers in Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem , Summerfield, Oak Ridge, Jamestown and surrounding areas. You can reach us at (336) 790-5210 or by emailing Steve Vincent. Visit our website: greatnest.com.