As the winter holidays approach, we at The Vincent Group at GreatNest have much to be joyful about and many blessings to count. I hope that you and your family have had as wonderful a year as we have had!
Just to give you an idea of how busy and productive this year has been, I've put together a timeline of our major milestones. You will see some of the factors that make us exceptionally smart, good value Greensboro area Realtors:
- Our great Realtors, our strong online presence, and our commitment to getting results for our clients are all part of what has made this a banner year for us.
- Our new offices on North Elm Street in Greensboro have made us even more convenient for buyers and sellers in Greensboro, Summerfield, Oak Ridge, and elsewhere.
- Our knowledge and experience in the Piedmont Triad's real estate market grows more and more each year, as we stay ahead of the curve with trends, neighborhoods, and all kinds of other real estate information.
- We surpassed $1.2 million in seller client commission savings.
- We exceeded $120 million in real estate sold in the Piedmont Triad.
2013 Real Estate Year in Review
From all of us at The Vincent Group at GreatNest to you and yours: We wish you the happiest of holidays and good fortune in the new year! We'll be honored to continue being your Greensboro area Realtor of choice in all the seasons to come.