The best Realtors offer so much more than a sign in your yard and a listing in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). A great Realtor uses their experience and knowledge to best prepare you for the ultimate, successful listing journey. A few specific examples are that they...
1) Help you save and make money (Check out our fee comparison)
2) Have knowledge of the process and contract terms
3) Help you gain an edge when negotiating
4) Understand your goals and tolerance for risk
5) Offer full-time communication
6) Analyze relevant property and market data
7) Counsel you regarding market timing and pricing
8) Counsel you regarding staging and improvements prior to listing
9) Market your home through multiple platforms - online, networking groups, mailings, open houses, existing buyer pool
10) Give advice that can protect you from mistakes
The result of having a listing agent will not only dramatically and positively impact your outcome, but also your experience. As a seller, you don't pay anything until the deal closes, so why not see what deals our agents are capable of producing for you?
Contact us now to set up a free, no obligation consultation!
Call 336-790-5210 or Fill out our online submission form